Sunday, May 07, 2006

More good news

My, my, good news and bad news just seems to keep coming.

This one is more good news.

Last month, I entered a story contest. It was over at the "Breast Expansion Story Club" (stories of body transformation have always been a personal favorite of mine) and my submission came in second!

Here's the capsule review the judges posted (at http://femaletransformation.blogspot.com/ ) in response to my story:

"2. Nobilis - The Nefarious Plot Of Professor Bolster
Stories told from a female perspective aren’t that uncommon… ones that do it well are quite infrequent but both of those AND adds in a rather unusual early 20th century setting and you’ve already got an interesting mix. The story sits together very well and progresses in a realistic manner, not just that but its got more than enough BE. A unique and memorable story to be sure."

I'm thrilled... in the truest sense of the word.

No comments: